When new leaders join an organisation they usually want to focus on the future and not get dragged down by past challenges. In their enthusiasm to move everyone on to think about what’s next, leaders often say some very well-meaning but extremely unhelpful words. Listen here for what they are and what to do instead.
- [EP 10] Your impatience minimizes your Leadership Power and 3 things to ground your power
- [EP 9] Do you know the difference between taking it personal and being emotionally invested?
- [EP 8] The ejector seat – part 2 – what to do when you have a role where nobody seems to stay
- [Ep 7] Ejector Seat Part 1 – The no 1 question to ask before you take a new role
- [Ep 6] 7 approaches for when you can’t just talk about it