Teams & Human-Friendly Leadership Development
What if there was no separation between generating results and developing the humans?
In fact, if humans are instrumental in delivering your organisational milestones and numbers how come human growth, team-trust-building and leadership development often becomes a nice to have…
Why would investing in the humans and their collaboration only be on the budget when there is overflow…and time…or when there is a really obvious crisis?
I work with people-passionate organisations that understand their employees are humans first and leaders second, and that without the humans developing there is no long-term organisational growth.
One of the things that really stands out working with Noomi is the preparation we don’t see. Because whenever Noomi shows up you feel straight away that she knows what kind of team she is working with. She has a unique ability to let the day flow wherever the team needs it to, but we always return back to what the purpose is. She is motivating in her presence and manages to make things serious and fun at the same time. I feel super safe in her hands.
– New leaders to grow into bigger roles in a non-frazzled, graceful and product way
– New and existing team to build trust below the surface and improve their team dynamics so they can lead more in partnership
– Trained leaders in how to have a more strategic approach, become more engaging and effective people leaders and stakeholder managers
– Leaders and teams digest organisational change in a way that takes them from drained and disilussuoned to engaged, loyal and pro-active again
I have a systemic approach to all leadership and organisational challenges which means I look beyond symptoms and go for root causes.
- Team Leadership Growth
- Supporting organisations to deal with Organisational Change Hangover
- Coaching skills for managers
- Human-friendly leadership
- Motivational speaking
- Executive Coaching
- Company conference sessions
My approach always incorporates a systemic lens from the work of Constellations but I am trained in many techniques and make sure you get a bespoke solution that is right for you and your organisation.
Whether you’re looking for a small one-off assignment or some on-going support, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org I’ll be touch to discuss your needs. For larger projects I partner with other quality-stamped coaches and consultants.