Kanu Nusser is the Group CFO at Global Savings Group, an affiliate marketing company – in her own words, her ‘dream job’. She grew up in an army family, moving around a lot, and as an adult spent time in Berlin, before relocating to Munich for work.
After finding herself close to 40 with no partner, Kanu made the decision to become a solo parent, while continuing with her successful career. She says that for her, it’s about having everything that matters to you – and it never occurred to her to choose.
In this conversation Kanu shares her experiences and thoughts on…
- Being decisive – without overthinking or regret
- The importance of getting out of your comfort zone
- Being a working solo parent
- Finding harmony and balance in life and work, and getting back on track when we feel insecure
- The role of women in teams
…and her fascinating take on the real power dynamic between women and men at work.
Kanu’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kathrin-nusser-844a5556/
To find out more about Noomi Melchior Natan, her coaching, Female Inner Power offers and more go to www.noominatan.com/everything
Connect with Noomi on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/noominatan/
And on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/noomimelchiornatan/