The Constellations for Leadership & Change Program
A NEW TYPE OF TRAINING THAT HARNESSES THE POWER OF CONSTELLATIONS TO HELP YOU MAKE THE RIGHT CHANGES
THIS PROGRAM IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF YOU ARE:
Are you tired of leadership trainings that focus on the individual so when the leader comes back to the office, they either can’t use what they have learned, because the organisation didn’t change or they leave, because they have changed so much they no longer fit in?
Would you like to find a way to lead change that is simple, makes sense with the way human beings are wired and is super effective?
IF YOU HAVEN’T HEARD ABOUT THE POWER OF FAMILY CONSTELLATIONS AND ORGANISATIONAL CONSTELLATIONS YOU’LL WANT TO LISTEN.
CONSTE-WHAT? IS IT SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE STARS?
Well not exactly. But we look at the constellations you appear in, like your team, your peer group, the leadership, your current family and the family you grew up in.
WHY IS THIS IS IMPORTANT?
Although we have been cultivating individualism for many decades, the truth is, as human beings we’re wired to belong as part of a system. Our human survival has been dependent on us having a safe space in a group, family, tribe. And that wiring is at least 200.000 years old (some will say millions depending on when you think humans were created).
So even though we can now put on a suit, show up in an organisation and pretend not to get impacted by those around us, we are!
The Constellations approach looks at situations and challenges in a wider context. We don’t just focus on the symptoms. We examine the bigger field of connections. The pattern the leader is stuck in might come from their personal background or could belong to the organizational culture and history. The challenges in the marketing team might stem from the unfair dismissal of their previous manager.
ORGANISATIONS ARE SYSTEMS WITH THEIR OWN SYSTEM DYNAMICS. AND IF YOU WANT ORGANISATIONS THAT ARE SUCCESSFUL LONG-TERM BOTH ON THE PEOPLE- AND PROFIT-LEVEL YOU NEED TO ATTEND TO THOSE DYNAMICS.
INTRODUCING THE CONSTELLATIONS FOR LEADERSHIP & CHANGE PROGRAM
I’VE CREATED A 5-PART TRAINING PROGRAM TO TEACH YOU HOW TO USE THE POWER OF CONSTELLATIONS TO CREATE POWERFUL CHANGE WITHIN YOUR ROLE, ORGANISATION OR CLIENT ORGANISATION.
THE CONSTELLATIONS FOR LEADERSHIP & CHANGE PROGRAM:
- Gives you a powerful method to spot repeat patterns in individuals as well as the tools to break those patterns so you (or the leaders you support) can stop facing the same blocks again and again and move your career and your organisation forward.
- Shows you how to strengthen an organisation and its people in times of crisis, so that people stay motivated and focused during the tough times and the organisation retains the brand essence that made it successful originally.
- Presents an approach to organisational restructuring that is logical and helpful, so you no longer have to feel overwhelmed when you are tasked with planning the next wave of change and you’ll have language to help you talk about the changes to get buy-in from all your stakeholders.
- Teaches you the 3 systemic questions you need to ask anytime you want to create change in an organisation or solve a current crisis. They will save you precious time and money because they will direct you to the root causes and your solutions will address the real problems.
- Explains how to engage so-called difficult employees and knowing when it is the person that is difficult and when it is the situation
- Lays out Constellation interventions you can successfully do without needing to be a Constellator, so you can be more effective in creating leadership development that generates systemic leaders that can work in complex systems without being overwhelmed.
- Reveals how individual and/or organisational loyalties and can derail management and change initiatives. You’ll learn how to acknowledge these loyalties so you can bring people along the change journey willingly
- Shows how you can impact change in a wider system. With the fast-paced global business climate we are working in you need to be able to operate on a bigger scale and see more than your little area. That’s how you can really impact the bottom-line and help grow the company in a healthy way
- Is an online training that can be consumed at a time that fits in your super busy schedule and from wherever – your office, home or on your train journey – saving you lots of hours
What if I don’t know what Constellations are or I have never experienced a Constellation – is the Program too advanced for me? The Program will introduce you to all the basics of Constellations and is beneficial for novices and as well as experienced Constellators
What if I have already trained in Family Constellations – is this still right for me? Yes, if you want to learn how to successfully use the Constellation approach in an organisational context whether that be in 1:1 work or with larger groups
Do I have to watch all the modules in order? The information does build, but you can absolutely jump to the lessons that speak to what you need now
How long do I have access to the videos for? You can be as quick or as slow going through the videos. You have access to all the videos as long as the program exists
What if I need help on how to apply it within my organisation, leadership, client situations? You can upgrade to 1:1 sessions with me. The sessions will be via video call so you can be anywhere in the world. Email me at email@example.com to apply for 1:1 coaching.
What is the price in dollars? Go here to get the price in your currency
Do you offer refunds? I don’t offer refunds? I have laid out what the course entails and you can join the free trial here to see if you like it. Still in doubt, just email me your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Imagine having the keys to getting a team performing and to getting the “see-me, see-me” people become team players, so you can stop wasting energy on internal team conflicts and start creating the results that are needed.
This Program is not based on another man-made model.
It’s a way of approaching leadership development and change in organisations that works with the way humans are naturally wired.
Not only does it makes sense, it also helps organisations and people perform better.